Sunday, September 11, 2016

Introduction to myself

Hello, my name is Christian Lamothe. I am a sophomore at RIC and a Coventry High School graduate. I am majoring in Secondary Education with a concentration in history. I have always had a passion for history. I work for the Parks and Recreation department in Coventry as a staff member at the Coventry Teen Center during the school year. Over the summer I work for the towns summer camp. During the summer if I'm not working, I can normally be found at the beach or floating in my pool. I have a wide range of hobbies, I love being outdoors and being physically active. I love mountain biking, fishing, playing soccer, and golfing. I also am obsessed with my dogs, Chloe and Daisy, they are polar opposites, but are inseparable.
Me and my best friends

Tubing on Johnson's Pond

My awesome dogs; Chloe and Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment